Foot Prints

Posted by SoRa | Posted in | Posted on 10:25 AM




One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.             
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.            
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.         
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,            
other times there were one set of footprints.                                    

This bothered me because I noticed                                
that during the low periods of my life,                             
when I was suffering from                         
anguish, sorrow or defeat,                     
I could see only one set of footprints.            

So I said to the Lord,      
"You promised me Lord,        
that if I followed you,             
you would walk with me always.                   

But I have noticed that during                          
the most trying periods of my life                                 
there have only been one                                       
set of footprints in the sand.                                           

Why, when I needed you most,                                          
you have not been there for me?"                                   
The Lord replied,                          
"The times when you have                  
seen only one set of footprints in the sand,          
is when I carried you."




Hope you can see it that way too =)  not just foot prints in life

Comments (2)

nice article ..

Hehe ThX

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share