Jan 16, 2010 - Sat

Posted by SoRa | Posted in | Posted on 11:03 PM

Jan 16, 2010,


Today I when to Petra, for the badge making session, left house from 2 till about 9 or 10? Been playing with all the papers n stuff? @_@ tried sewing? Anyways, 2 more days till school reopens and my final year project  (FYP), really has become (Forget Your Project). STress!! how to finish 3 months work in 2 days? Anyways, God again has been very kind to me, He opened my eyes this few days, to help me to able to see that, all the coding and the examples that I needed, I already got them, right from the start, and he enables me to see whats going on in the JUNGLE OF C PROGRAMMING - aka. NETWORK PROGRAMMING. 

Jan 15,  2010,


When to CYC CG. Its been a long time since I've been there. There are now again so many new faces, =) which is a good things, means more have been saved. However there is this one verse which emily shared, 


13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 

Philippians 3:13-14

which makes me ponder on, forgetting what is behind? How can we do that? Means we will repeat the same mistakes again, if we forget.. then again, why is it the word FORGET, instead of leave behind, let go, or maybe don't think about the past? But then, straining towards what is ahead, by only forgetting your past, and behind, its the only way you can strive forward, with the renewed heart to win the greatest prize of all =)

Really Looking Forward after ONE MONTH!!

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share