Love Story Meets Viva La Vida

Posted by SoRa | Posted in | Posted on 2:01 AM

Was helping my DaD wrapping up the office, was bored and then wala~ found this song in my phone along with my old memories :p nice song~ brought back lots of memories but with a slight touch of bright future.




As i was listening~ it brought me the sense that, Hey it's a LOVE STORY~ its all about love ;)

But what we must look is the future~ The future is bright full with hope xD if u always stay at the same place, you'll never grow. Instead learn more see more, and you'll learn to appreciate those moments. Was listening to the song when writing this. HEHE~ guys listen to this while reading my post xD i love this song.

Credit to Jon Schmidt


-s0ra-

Comments (0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share