Cold Storage bad experience

Posted by SoRa | Posted in | Posted on 8:47 PM


7 Mac 2009

A new month for the gelatomio job; first time working at the Great Eastern mall for the gelatomio ice cream. I work at this place before, 2 years ago, with good memories where i knew my "cousin" and "sister" from that place, while promoting wine. 7 mac, once again i stepped into this place, with a hope of meeting the familiar faces, but, wasn't exactly like what i expected. Many of the guards were changed, the promoters weren't the usual, however some upper management poeple still remain though.

Arrived at 11.30 that day, and the day started with a slow business~ slow indeed, was actually having time talking with the other promoter beside me. The day soon passed fast, i skipped my break time just to push the sales to a higher level, and walah~ at the end of the day, sales turn out more then i would expect. Was kind of happy for it ^^


8 Mac

The day where i had a BAD EXPERIENCE like never before in this place. The day started, with the cold room, where I found out the temperature was actually excedingly high, where the temperature was actually -6 degress where the usual was -17 degrees at least. My samples which i kept inside the cold room was~ OMG, soft like milk shake~ HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO PROMOTE?~ and where's the person in charge?

Informed the people there about the cold room problem, one after another, but they all had to wait till the PERSON incharge to arrive, to take action, such ineffeciency even in giant supermarkets such as COLD STORAGE... brought my samples out~ and let them b frozen outside the cold room instead in the place where the ice creams were displayed~ wasted almost an hour standing there not doing anything, because of the fridge fault.. what a bad start of the day.

Everything after that proceed well~ until a customer with coupon came and asked me~ can this coupons be used to buy the ice cream here? Without any knowledge of the coupon, i first read the coupon and it is stated clearly there VALID IN COLD STORAGE NATIONWIDE. Then i contacted my supervisor to ask about it, and she say its valid. Oh well, everything was fine, the customer was happy, i was happy..that the customer bought a number of ice creams, then later, after when my work ends~~ the imcompetitant FROZEN DEPARTMENT HEAD (MR. ZAMRI) came rushing to me and asked:

Zamri : WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE THE COUPON?? YOU SHOULD HAVE ASK ME OR CONTACTED ME.

Me : I've already contacted my supervisor, and she says its valid, and i have also bring this matter to manager, Mr. Lee, and he also did ask the cashier to find you to ask about it, but you weren't there.

Zamri : I WASN'T HERE? I WAS AT HERE SINCE 1 PM, HOW COULD I NOT BE HERE

( For God sake, if you were here, how can the cashier not find u, and i wouldnt have to find your manager to talk about such small matter)

Me : I couldnt find you, so as the cashier, but i've asked MR. LEE about it, and he says he has some impression about receiving a mail about the coupon. He say to let the customer pass through first and ask you about it later.

Zamri : HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? YOU SHOULD ASK ME FIRST, YOU'RE WORKING HERE, YOU SHOULD ASK ME AND NOT SIMPLY PERMIT AND SAY OKAY

(once again, if you were here, things wont be like this right? i already ask your manager, are you saying your authority is above your manager?)

Me: I didnt just say okay, i've contacted my supervisor and she say it's okay, mr.lee said its okay too, My supervisor say, Mr. Henry from the headquater also know about this.

Zamri: Mr. Henry is Mr, Henry, that the headquaters, this is here, they are not the same.

(Does it mean, you can do things your way here? who you think you are? just a department head and making so much noise, do you have more authority then the headquaters? )

Me : I already told them, all, already contacted all of them, you should call my supervisor and ask her about it, and not making a fuss to me, i work under my company, and have already ask the authority here

Zamri : Today will be your last day working here. You wont have to come here again

( So what? you think thats the only place i can work? i've been working here last time for months and no signs of disagreement, when i was at the wine department, just the 2nd day here and your making so much fuss)

Me : Okay, as you wish.. you should contact the person in charge and not put the blame on me



Soon after that, he left mumbling some foul language~ I was angry at the same time, but controlling my temper. How can he out of nothing raise his voice at me? he is not even my boss. Soon after i told my supervisor what happen and the story goes on.



Dear, readers, pls do write some comment what u think about it... thx..



-sora-

Comments (5)

longed for your update, well it turned up finally. Things do change don't we? I hav a big Qs mark in mind, so u quit or continued? No matter which, all the best ya.
Sincerely, that fella who put all the blames on you was not at all someone who is someone, who he thinks he is. That was just too much of him.
Bad experience indeed...
just wish for the better to come~

p.s, hit the little man die XD

cheer, ivan ^^
u did the right thing ~should scold him gao gao since that day is ur last day :P

LOL. Zamri hv poor performance, he is fired when i talked to their management department. HAHA. forgive him la, he PMS tat day. haha.

i think ur dear mr zambri dude ed with his wife this morning,
he feel miserable and he decided to ruined ur day...
so kinda sorry u had to face for his gila-ness...
next time hope that somebody lock him inside the -17 celcius storage room...hahaha..that day will come

Hey thanks you all^^

Really appreciate it~ have gotten over the small man~ isn't worth it to be angry at the small guy~ narrow minded chicken wuss~

-s0ra-

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share